Re: Invitation for developers meeting

[Arnaud Luquin]
> Hi every body,
> I have just received the confirmation that we can organize a developers
> meeting in France for the skolelinux team in January 2007.

Wow, this is a very good offer.  It make me happy to receive it.

One thing that worries me, though, is the new regulations being placed
on air travel these days.  If I only get to carry small items in a
clear plastic bag, and is expected to check in my laptop, I will stay
at home.  I will not leave the handling of my computer gear to the
luggage handlers at any airport.  The new regulations announced for
air transport make it less of an alternative for me, and traveling on
surface to Paris isn't much of an alternative either. :(

We will see how it works out, tough.  I hope this gathering can take
place.

Friendly,