Re: Invitation for developers meeting

Hi,

On Friday 13 October 2006 17:27, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Arnaud Luquin]
> > I have just received the confirmation that we can organize a developers
> > meeting in France for the skolelinux team in January 2007.

> Wow, this is a very good offer.  It make me happy to receive it.

As Petter said: great offer and great that you offer it to debian-edu!

> One thing that worries me, though, is the new regulations being placed
> on air travel these days...

As I understand it, more drastic meassures are only in effect in flights to
the USA, the UK and possible Canada (not sure, but I think Canada has the
same restrictions). And at the moment they only effect *liquids*, not
laptops.

Also business people really need their laptops so I don't expect such drastic
regulations to happen so soon.

regards,
	Holger