Invitation for developers meeting

Hi every body,
I have just received the confirmation that we can organize a developers
meeting in France for the skolelinux team in January 2007.

This session will be organized in France (Soissons) near Paris from the
8th to 12th of January.

Cetril (a non-profit organisation) will pay for housing, food and travel
for developers.

We currently plan for up to 30 europeans with cheap flights. Maybe we
need to find additional funding.

If this proposal is appropriate to you, I'd create a page on the wiki in
order to organize this session.

Rgds,

	Arnaud
--
"Only wimps use tape backup: _real_ men just upload their important stuff
on ftp, and let the rest of the world mirror it ;)" Linus Torvalds - 1996