Re: What did I do, and what happened during the debcamp in Narvik.

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 10:36:52 +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:

> Next step before we can move the document to wiki is PDF generation.
> According to Alexander, having this working out of the box require some
> extra moinmoin modules to be installed, and these are currently missing
> on wiki.skolelinux.de (our test wiki) and wiki.debian.org.

Kurt and I looked at the four possible solutions to this problem yesterday.

We concluded that the following ways might be a good solution: a) generate
DocBook and transform it to a PDF, or b) install the formatter from
http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/RobertSeeger/MoinExporter and ReportLab.
Kurt recommended the first solution because it can be already done today.

So the next step is to figure out how to use a DocBook toolchain and
generate a PDF. If it works out well, a few scripts could be written for
the server side to automatically generate PDFs on demand.

Kind regards,
Alexander

X'Posted to: gmane.linux.skolelinux.devel,gmane.linux.debian.devel.education