Re: CVS update: skolelinux/www/testing/wlus 003_delete_many_users.txt

[Andreas Schuldei]
> their mailspool?

Yes.  It should be removed when the user is removed.

> we can not make sure that a certain user will not get any mail
> again.

No?  I thought exim only delivered email to existing users.

> how will exim react if a given spoolfile is removed?

I am pretty sure it will recreate it, when a new mail arrives, if the
user isn't removed.  After all, that is what happens the first time a
user get an email.