Re: CVS update: skolelinux/www/testing/wlus 003_delete_many_users.txt

knuty@skolelinux.no (knuty@skolelinux.no) [040503 20:58]:

mandag 3. mai 2004, 21:19, skrev Andreas Schuldei:
> the current behaviour is in fact intended.

I am aware of that :-). It seems that Morten Arnesen does not agree on that
functionality. The explanation is that the user should be kept for
ICT-management purposes. To delete a user is unfortunate, and gives a lot
of troubles in the long run. This has to be told, and explained as good as
posible to people that don't have the "maintain 150-1100 users" in
mind! :-)

- Knut