Re: non-free?

* Petter Reinholdtsen (pere@hungry.com) [040324 16:42]:
> [Hilaire Fernandes]
> > Can we start working in that first issue?

> The goal for the next major release of skolelinux/debian-edu is being
> able to release it only with packages in the next stable version of
> Debian.

agreed.

however, since for example Sajith VK <sajithvk@hotpop.com> feels
strongly about the issue, why not let him work towards that goal?

we can support him by granting him access to the cvs tree so that
he can add information about free and nonfree packages and
*carefully* prepare everything for droping some non-free
packages.

perhaps he could even produce an installer package for squeak.
(c: