Re: Research: Who was on thin client XY yesterday? (Logology)

Am Freitag, 1. Oktober 2004 16:13 schrieb Thomas Templin:

> How did you know that someone logged in before he/she/it grabs the mouse?

Well, of course, this conclusion can not been drawn, but I can find the last
person who saw the mouse alive - and hence determine the time when the
robbery had been committed ...

> Put a camera in a corner of your cabinnet.

Who had been talking about "big brother"? 1984 is 20 years ago. I had bundled
all cables by means of a cable binder (is there such word?). The robber must
have had tools to cut it!

Regards
Sherl0ck ra1f :)