Research: Who was on thin client XY yesterday? (Logology)

Hi there,

back from what I knew (or thought I knew), I'd considered it easy to tell, who
was the last guy working on some thin client that _now_ lacks its mouse!
(Robbery!).

This is true for samba's logging. But in auth.log, I don't see a hint, from
where a user logged on. It all says: ltspserver00, writing this, I get the
idea, I should checkt that machine's logs :)

Anyway, how about combining all logs to one, so I can see, who was where and
when in no time?

Regards
Ralf