Re: Outcome of Custom Debian Distro Workshop in Florence

|| On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:49:12 +0200
|| Petter Reinholdtsen <pere@hungry.com> wrote:

pr> [Otavio Salvador]
>> I think this project already exist and is debian-custom. If someone
>> wants to do it I think should join this project and help instead to
>> made another fork.

pr> And that is the general idea. :)

pr> But to get funds to do it require a written proposal and an
pr> organization capable and willing to jump through the loops set out by
pr> the EU bureaucracy.  The Italians was interested in doing this, and I
pr> suspect it might be a good idea. :)

Sure and I don't have problem with it I only was interest to know if
is a new project or one to do it in debian-custom, where I think is
the right place.

You already answer this question. I this is a good idea too. :-D

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116