Re: Outcome of Custom Debian Distro Workshop in Florence

[Georges Khaznadar]
> is the project you speak about related to a Socrates/minerva EU program?

Not sure.  Those two names are unknown to me.  I hope someone with
more knowledge about this will fill in the blanks.  (I posted this to
the list to make sure we are all coordinated in this. :)

> we agreed about participating in a EU funded project related to free
> educational software tools and resources.

The proposed project we talked about in Florence is not about
educational software tools and resources, but about improving the
framework for making customised Debian distributions.  The idea is to
both improve the tools available, and to make sure all custom debian
distros (-edu, -med, -jr, etc) work together to improve the available
technology for such customization.