Re: Outcome of Custom Debian Distro Workshop in Florence

Petter Reinholdtsen a écrit :
> ...  They asked if we
> wanted to join them as partners when they applied for EU funding for a
> project related to this.
>
> Based on the available information, I let them know that SLX Debian
> Labs are positive to such effort, and would be willing in be such
> partner.

Dear Petter,
skoletuxe,

is the project you speak about related to a Socrates/minerva EU program?

I had met Markus Gamenius and Kurt Gramlich in February (FOSDEM 2004,
Brussels), then Kurt Gramlich again and Klaus Ade Johnstad (LinuxTag
2004, Karlsruhe), we agreed about participating in a EU funded project
related to free educational software tools and resources.
French and Spanish partners are already sure to participate, Kurt can
say if there would be German an Austrian partners.

The summaries of some meetings about this project are available at [1]
and [2].

If we want such a collaboration to take place, there is one deadline :
sending a request for a preparatory visit to the Socrates office before
1st November 2004. See [3], and application forms in EN [4], DE [5]

The forms have to be sent to :
Socrates, Leonardo and Youth Technical Assistance Office
               Rue du Colonel Bourg, 139
	             B-1140 Brussels

Best regards,			Georges.

[1] http://ofset.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php/workshop%20at%20Linuxtag%202004%20%2826th%20June%20in%20Karlsruhe%29