Re: konqueror doesn't use proxy by default

Am Montag 20 September 2004 19:31 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> Yes, it should. But do you really want to use konqueror 2.2 for
> webbrowsing ?

Mh, it opens the fastest and is thought to be the default browser.
Mozilla, well, I could try the prefs.js that I use for netscape 4.7 in windows
(personalized). When I run Mozilla, it creates a randomly named sub directory
to store prefs! This makes it kind of tricky to preconfigure.

Tjener is a venus 1.0.