Re: [samba] netlogin.bat isn't run on w2k clients

Am Montag 06 September 2004 16:46 schrieb Finn-Arne Johansen:
> You refer to a file netlog(i|o)n.bat, but in your smb.conf, it's called
> login.bat. Not sure if that's whats wrong, but I know the Script is used
> by both Win2k and Win98 clients at Ulsrud.

oops, sorry, it was not my intension to confuse you. It is all about
\\tjener\netlogon\login.bat (as seen from windows clients).

I just scanned the _old_ smb.conf for samba2, which reads:

__snip__

         logon script = logon.bat

         logon path = \\%L\%U\ntprofile
#       logon drive = U:  ## w2k needs additional drive for profile:
         logon drive = L:

        logon home = \\%L\%U\profile
        domain logons = yes

__snap__

Now, I still have to compare to new script ...

Regards
Ralf