Re: RFS: schooltool

[Brian Sutherland]
> Thanks, I think the solution (from the documentation) is to set it
> up as a virtual server of apache. Then only allowing connections from
> the localhost. This would mean somehow configuring apache and
> depending on apache(probably specifically apache and not httpd)
> in the package scripts.

Remember, we want to provide a preconfigured installation with
services working as they should work for a school, out of the box.
Moving the configuration need from schooltool to apache do not really
solve anything, it just moves the problem. :)

(But this do not mean I am negative to using apache. :)