Re: RFS: schooltool

On Mon, Sep 06, 2004 at 04:29:21PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> if username/password is passed, i think it would be good to
> default to ssl. could you change the configuration of the
> *package* (not hack the app right away) so that it does ssl by
> default, please? i could upload it then.

Thanks, I think the solution (from the documentation) is to set it
up as a virtual server of apache. Then only allowing connections from
the localhost. This would mean somehow configuring apache and
depending on apache(probably specifically apache and not httpd)
in the package scripts.

This would give ssl support, which I think could be set as the default
through apache.

I am researching this now and will get back to you when I get a working
solution or find out why my solution cannot work.

--
Brian Sutherland