a sponsor for SchoolTool packages?

Hi folks,

The SchoolTool project has completed its latest milestone, and I'd
like to start working on getting our packages integrated into Debian
and Debian-edu.  My understanding is that the proper next step is to
find a current Debian developer to sponsor our work.  So... is anyone
interested?  We already have working .deb packages:
http://www.schooltool.org/releases/m6/

In slightly unrelated news, we've just about finished planning our
upcoming calendar server for schools.  You can view the development
proposal here: http://www.schooltool.org/bounties/schoolbell/proposal/

Cheers,
Tom Hoffman
SchoolTool Project Manager