Re: There is a DoS vulnerability in Java 1.4 (URL)

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 05:34:34PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jul 2004, Herman Robak wrote:
>
> > <http://www.securityfocus.com/bid/10623/>
> >
> > A fixed version of JRE has been released.
> > Is a new .deb for Skolelinux in the works?
> For those ignorant people like me: Could you please post the URL / sources.list
> entry to get a recent JRE 1.4.x ?  I never realized that there is something except
> of Blackdown and the packages there are not up to date.

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/index.jsp

The reason for us to use j2re1.4 from sun and not blackdown, is that
the version from sun does work with woody _and_ mozilla.

I'm in the process of downloading right now, and will try to build
later tonight.

--
Finn-Arne Johansen
faj@bzz.no