From: Jay Sulzberger <jays@panix.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 1:32 AM
Subject: [Lisp] [NELFPM] Saturday 19 February 2011 Students for Free
Culture Conference
To: lisp@lispnyc.org

 what="official Students for Free Culture announcement"
 note="This is a two day event.  The conference will
       take place on Saturday and Sunday,
       19 and 20 February 2011."
 location="Courant Institute of Mathematical Sciences
           at New York University
           251 Mercer St, New York, NY 10012"
 edits="some reformatting"
 errors="If you got two variants of this