Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

On Mon, Feb 07, 2011 at 04:15:44AM -0500, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 10:47:20AM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> > I gave my box of debian-nyc supplies, including the mirror, to Matt.
> > Someone just needs to make sure it gets to the party.  It includes the
> > mirror hard drive and cables, a miniswitch, blank CDs, and a few other
> > assorted things.
> >
> > Have fun at the party,
>
> Thanks for the loan, which did indeed get to the party. Much fun was had,
> including with the stuff you provided. Your box (minus one CD-R that Forest
> burned, plus some newer bits Micah synced to the mirror) is now in Jeremy's
> custody to return to you some time soon.
>
> I hope your evening was fun too,
>
> - Jimmy Kaplowitz
> jimmy@debian.org
Indeed, I and all the other folks, did have a neat shindig in celebration of
Squeeze with much chit-chat and merry making and even an attempt by Forest to
install FreeBsd.  Thanks for the use of the house and food and libations.
-K
--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|