Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

Hi Richard,

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 10:47:20AM -0500, Richard Darst wrote:
> I gave my box of debian-nyc supplies, including the mirror, to Matt.
> Someone just needs to make sure it gets to the party.  It includes the
> mirror hard drive and cables, a miniswitch, blank CDs, and a few other
> assorted things.
>
> Have fun at the party,

Thanks for the loan, which did indeed get to the party. Much fun was had,
including with the stuff you provided. Your box (minus one CD-R that Forest
burned, plus some newer bits Micah synced to the mirror) is now in Jeremy's
custody to return to you some time soon.

I hope your evening was fun too,

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org