Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 02:27:17PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> I ran it by NYCR list and got a big positive response.  So we're ready
> to host at NYCR if debian-nyc wants to have it there.

I'm fine with doing it at NYCR, certainly. I also just checked with my parents,
and apparently both of them have plans elsewhere during the Super Bowl, so
their huge apartment in Brooklyn is free and available. It has the advantage of
having a 42" HDTV, lots of seating/sitting space and a full kitchen (including
stove and toaster/oven though no microwave).

Although I don't have alcohol handy, it's fine if you bring some. I'd
definitely get some snacks and all of you could add your own variety to make it
interesting. Their location is two blocks from the 2/3 and four blocks from the
Q, literally one or two subway stops away from NYCR; details would be provided
off-list to attendees.

Thoughts? I'll probably attend whether I host or NYCR does.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org