Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

Hey Hans,

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 11:29:36PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> A house party sounds like fun, but how many people to do want to host?  I
> think there are about 8-10 NYCR people are who interested.
[...]
On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 11:31:35PM -0500, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
> Or maybe there could be a house party on Sunday, and then an upgrade/
> install fest at NYCR a week after or so?

I'm going to leave it up to the list regarding whether people want to do the
house party idea on Sunday, though I think Richard is planning to blog some
time soon-ish and link to the ReleasePartySqueeze wiki page which references
it. I'm fine with hosting it, or with going to NYCR instead, or with me hosting
it and then NYCR hosting a week-later upgrade/installfest. Or both! :)

If the house party does happen, as many NYCR people as are interested and can
fit are welcome there, whether it's more football-focused or more
Debian-focused. RSVPs from both Debian-NYC and NYCR people would help me to be
more sure of this, but I think we'd have room for somewhere between 5 and all
10 NYCR people, especially if not everyone wants to be watching the game at the
same moment (there are several rooms).

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org