Re: [Debian-NYC] squeeze release party

On Feb 3, 2011, at 4:47 PM, Jimmy Kaplowitz wrote:

On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 04:06:12PM -0500, Lee Azzarello wrote:
Yea! TV! Mom and dad gone for the weekend. I say that's a no brainer.

Not for the weekend, just for the game and surrounding events like dinner etc. Either way, they will mostly be not-there, and if they do show up briefly at
the beginning or end, they don't bite.

I'll make sure today that at least Lee, Forest, Hans, and Jeremy have all the relevant contact and location information. Anyone else wanting to come should get it from one of them or from me. RSVPs not required for people known to me or debian-nyc or their significant others, though still preferred for planning purposes. Also touch base with me first if you're planning to broaden the
invite (while huge for NYC it's still just an apartment).

Any suggestions or offers-to-bring regarding food/beverages?

Or maybe there could be a house party on Sunday, and then an upgrade/ install fest at NYCR a week after or so?

.hc

If nature has made any one thing less susceptible than all others of exclusive property, it is the action of the thinking power called an idea, which an individual may exclusively possess as long as he keeps it to himself; but the moment it is divulged, it forces itself into the possession of everyone, and the receiver cannot dispossess himself of it. - Thomas Jefferson