Re: [Debian-NYC] Our next meeting April 24th 14:00-17:00 @hans place

Woo hoo!  Here's more details:

my phone: 347 850 4872 (in case we don't hear the buzzer)
115 Prospect Pl #1R @ Flatbush

Q or B to 7th Ave
2,3 to Bergen
LIRR to Flatbush
N,R,4,5 to Atlantic/Pacific.

(its just up hill from Pacific Standard).

.hc

On Apr 22, 2010, at 1:52 PM, Gabriella Coleman wrote:

Ok so ...since geeks need sun (and it has been a cold and long winter)
and they need a/c and wifi, I think Hans' backyard is the perfect place. If the weather turns sour, I suspect we can also duck into the house but
the weather looks good.

So I hereby declare the meeting place at han's backyard. Perhaps folks
can bring some drinkage/snackage to round things out?

Biella

Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

I like drop.io as a location. Or since it is no longer supposed to rain
tomorrow, I can offer up my backyard, which has power and open wifi
:-D. I have about 10 outdoor chairs, and a couple benches, but only one
table.  That's what laptops are for ;)

Its near Pacific Standard, 115 Prospect Pl @ Flatbush.

.hc