[Debian-NYC] Our next meeting April 24th 14:00-17:00 @hans place

Ok so ...since geeks need sun (and it has been a cold and long winter)
and they need a/c and wifi, I think Hans' backyard is the perfect place.
If the weather turns sour, I suspect we can also duck into the house but
the weather looks good.

So I hereby declare the meeting place at han's backyard. Perhaps folks
can bring some drinkage/snackage to round things out?

Biella

>>> http://steinhardt.nyu.edu/faculty_bios/view/Gabriella_Coleman