Re: [Debian-NYC] [Debconf10-localteam] Our next meeting April 24th 14:00-17:00

I got the drop.io space, as I work there. I'm actually going to be
rehearsing at the drop.io space on the 24th for an art project I'm
part of. If you would like to take one of the conference rooms during
the afternoon, you are welcome to it as long as I can lock up at a
reasonable hour.

-lee