Re: [Debian-NYC] This List

Hi Rachel,

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 05:15:59PM -0500, Rachel O'Connor wrote:
> I would vote for the 7th as well.
>
> How about the Gate --
> http://brooklyn.citysearch.com/profile/7356630/
>
> It has a great beer selection, and most likely won't card. If they do are
> carding, we could walk here:
>
> http://brooklyn.citysearch.com/profile/11425912/brooklyn_ny/bar_reis.html
>
> which is right down the block.

Either is fine with me. I should also point out for those who don't know
that NYC bars aren't required to restrict entry to 21-and-older people;
they can let in people of age 18 and up, or younger in a restaurant part
of the bar. They just can't serve alcohol to people under 21.

> Delivery can be ordered from many local places such as:
> http://brooklyn.citysearch.com/profile/45690165/brooklyn_ny/rachel_s_taqueria.html
> and
> many of various pizza, indian and thai places.

Is there a reason not to do dinner before the bar portion instead of
doing delivery?

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org