[Debian-NYC] This List

I'm subscribed to this list because I want to be alerted to Debian
related events and get-togethers in New York City since I am frequently
in town and am willing to come into town for get-togethers.

Currently, Debian-NYC seems to be the Jay Sulzberger event announcement
list about topics unrelated to Debian. In the past month and a half,
I've recieved nothing else.  If it continues, I'll unsubscribe from this
list. I think this is really too bad since I honestly am interested in
the topic for which the email lists supposedly exists.

Jay, I've now watched this exact thread on three other mailing lists now
but I think it's time again: can you please refrain from repeatedly
sending non-Debian related emails to this Debian specific list?

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@debian.org

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto