Re: [Debian-NYC] Welcome to the "DebianNYC" mailing list

<quote who="Jimmy Kaplowitz" date="Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 05:28:28PM -0500">
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2007 at 05:15:01PM -0500, Yaroslav Halchenko wrote:
> > turning archiving off and making it moderated the way it was (?) before
> > would resolve the issue I guess, right?
>
> I think it was publically archived (and indexed by search engines) but
> had non-subscriber posts moderated. It should definitely not be any more
> restricted than that.

Yes. That's a correct description of the way it was.

Regards,
Mako

--
Benjamin Mako Hill
mako@atdot.cc

Creativity can be a social contribution, but only in so far
as society is free to use the results. --GNU Manifesto