Re: [Debian-NYC] Welcome to the "DebianNYC" mailing list

That is great that a new list got born! I wondered though why such lists
are not served directly by lists.debian.org. This would prevent
unexpected death of the mailing list as long as Debian exists.

I filed a bug

"it would be very much appreciated if several other people interested in
the new list would send a mail to the bug, in order to record their
interest."

--
Yaroslav Halchenko
Research Assistant, Psychology Department, Rutgers-Newark