Re: Next upload 2009-05-18 (dpkg 1.15.1)

On Sun, 17 May 2009, Neil Williams wrote:
> Because use of dpkg-architecture - by definition - is not the default
> and therefore that it is one way of setting the environment variables
> necessary for non-standard builds, i.e. cross-builds.

Yes, but we export the variables in all cases and not only
when -a or -t are passed to dpkg-buildpackage. So it's quite
similar in practice.

Raphaël Hertzog

Contribuez à Debian et gagnez un cahier de l'admin Debian Lenny :
http://www.ouaza.com/wp/2009/03/02/contribuer-a-debian-gagner-un-livre/