Re: Transition from dpkg to GNU install-info

On So, 17 Mai 2009, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> It's the preining@logic.at apparently:
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?users=preining@logic.at;tag=texinfo-transition

Ups, right, probably forgot to set the From correctly.

> > Next is I guess sending bug reports to info browsers that they should
> > depend on install-info sooner or later, right?
>
> Yes, (mostly) together with the install-info upload to unstable.
>
> > How do we coordinate uploads to unstable?
>
> We follow the timeline here:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Transitions/DpkgToGnuInstallInfo

So now we have to wait for all bugs mentioned above to be fixed.  Or do
we give us a percentage we want to reach first?

Best wishes

Norbert

GRINSTEAD (n.)
The state of a lady's clothing after she has been to powder her nose
and has hitched up her tights over her skirt at the back, thus
exposing her bottom, and has walked out without noticing it.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff