Re: Triggers status?

Raphael Hertzog writes ("Re: Triggers status?"):
> This is just the normal behaviour since you have a conflict in the rebase.
> You just have to fix it exactly like you fixed the conflict when you did
> the merge.

But I already fixed up that conflict when I merged the head into
dpkg.triggers.  Why do I need to do it again ?  Surely the point of
using an advanced revision control system is to avoid this kind of
makework.

Sorry to be tetchy but I guess I'm missing the way in which this is
making our lives easier rather than harder.

> Unless you had "dpkg.debian" already merged in your "dpkg.triggers"
> branch, I don't understand this.

Yes, that's exactly what I have.

Ian.