Re: CSS style for the documentation pages?

Hello everyone

>>> We could have an easy first step by just updating the current files:
>>>  - maint-guide.css update by merging style from current
>>> maint-guide.css, publican and the main website css.
>>>  - the pictures (up, back, warning, etc.) by copying the publican ones
>>> in /usr/share/xml/docbook/stylesheet/nwalsh/images. It requires to
>>> change the format (png to gif) or to change the generated files.
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Ok, it will be my next work.

I have done a first demo. You can find the rendering at:
http://stephane.yaal.fr/tmp/first-render/
For example: http://stephane.yaal.fr/tmp/first-render/index.en.html

The changes are:
 - new content for main-guide.css (mainly based on publican-debian css)
 - new pictures based on the publican pictures.
The file are in the archive in attachment.

What do you think about it?

Few remarks:
 - the Makefile copies others pictures like caution.png or
warning.png. However they seems to not be used so I just ignored them.
 - the size of the pictures provided is lower than the previous ones.
I could search image sources or other ones (in Gnome, KDE, etc.) if
you think it's important to keep the same size.
 - Sometimes, there is a blank line at the start of a list element.
Currently, this bug exists in the maint-guide in production. For
example in https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/start.en.html#helpme
the 4th element. It 's because there is an empty <a> tag. I think
these <a> should be removed. They are not useful and have all the same
id (which should be unique in the page). Could it generate problem
other way. The links don't exist when the files are generated by
Publican.

--
Imprimez ce message en A2 et en couleur au moins 500 fois!
Brûlez des arbres!!

-- envoyé depuis ma centrale à charbon
Stéphane