Re: CSS style for the documentation pages?

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 12:32:00PM -0400, David Prévot wrote:
> I’d recommend to first work on one of the DocBook-based document instead
> of the DebianSGML-based ones since the latter are doomed to be converted
> to the former format.

I agree.

Once ways to add CSS is established and I amy find time to add such into
debiandoc-sgml special option.  Show us one example. please.

FYI: Some html files generated from DocBook-based document already have css.
Old html files generated from Debiandoc-sgml-based document have no-css.

Osamu