Re: LaTeX to PO, and DDP hosting for the Packaging Tutorial

Hi,

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 09:14:15AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> > I say just create directory in ddp/manuals/trunk should be fine.

This is simple and safe.  I also hate to do this.

> I would really like to stay with git, so that I can keep the history.
> Would it be very complex for you if I used a git repo in collab-maint
> instead?

The thing is I can change build and checkout script.  But I have no
shell account there to do system migration quickly.  I need to wait 4
hour cron job ..  I also have not much time for doing this.

You should keep using git repo.  svn is mere copy.  Probably synched
manually for now by me.  Eventually, checkout script needs to be created
properly.  I hope that will be the case for the rest of the archive too.

Any volunteer?

Osamu