Re: Side effect of webwml alioth transition

On Sun, Jul 05, 2009 at 09:58:30PM +0200, Nicolas François wrote:

> If this does not fix the issue, could anybody point me to the
> beyond-pkging.dbk and po4a/ja/beyond-pkging.po files?

I could find the files.

I tried on an Etch and I could reproduce the issue on an Etch chroot, and
pre-pending the po4a command with COLUMNS=1000 fixed it.
(Fixing the PO file should also fix the problem, setting COLUMN would just
be a hack to avoid such problem in the future)

Best Regards,
--
Nekral