Re: Side effect of webwml alioth transition

Hi,

There was a bug in libtext-wrapi18n-perl (#470250) which was sometimes
triggered by po4a and could produce infinite loops.

The bug is fixed in libtext-wrapi18n-perl/0.06-7 (June 10, 2009)

This is triggered when po4a reports a warning or an error (I've read that
a PO file was broken, so that might be the case).

If somebody manage to reproduce the issue, I think setting COLUMNS could
fix it (e.g. COLUMNS=1000)

If this does not fix the issue, could anybody point me to the
beyond-pkging.dbk and po4a/ja/beyond-pkging.po files?

Best Regards,
--
Nekral