Re: lenny release-notes built and available, questions

Quoting Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net>:
> How to fix this, using LANG=en_GB.UTF-8 in Makefile (is this a supported)
> locale on the build host)? Maybe it is better to change the system locale on
> www-master?

I suggest to set LANG in the Makefile. It's only needed by w3m AFAIK,
but we know from experience, that it doesn't hurt for anything else.

(Still, I wonder why our build host doesn't use a UTF-8 locale.)

> PS: I tried my best to optimize the build system. It does at the moment no
> longer
> create useless builds and is that's why much faster. If there are further
> problems
> please report.

OK. Thanks esp. for spotting the dependency errors!