Re: lenny release-notes built and available, questions

Hi,

2009/1/13 Simon Paillard <simon.paillard@resel.enst-bretagne.fr>:
> Like for etch http://www.debian.org/releases/etch/releasenotes is only a
> page full of links to :
> http://www.debian.org/releases/$release/$arch/release-notes/index.$lang.html
>                                              release-notes.$lang.[pdf|pdf|txt]

I find that non-ASCII characters are garbled in the PDF versions (for
at least Japanese)
and in plain-text versions (for at least French, German, Italian, and Japanese).
Furthermore, the size of PDF versions for Japanese is very big (~35MB!),
although ones locally created in my environment are normal size (~500kB).

I'm not sure but these are locale-related issues.  Installing
locales-all packages
might help...

Many thanks,

-nori