Re: Debian FAQ, translation infrastructure, please review

On 2008-09-24 15:18, Joost van Baal wrote:
> That'd be great!

Done. I took the liberty of re-phrasing: "..., qmail nor ezmlm is
shipped..." into: "..., neither qmail nor ezmlm are shipped..."
Feel free to correct my pseudo-English in SVN :~)

(Btw: I would like to make use of the DocBook elements
qanda*/question/answer for the FAQ, but we can do that later,
after some tests. It will not influence translations.)