Re: CVS write access for DDP

Hi,

From: Jens Seidel
Subject: CVS write access for DDP
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 14:09:48 +0100

> Hi Joey,
>
> can you please give nori write access to the Debian DDP CVS? He
> translates currently the Release Notes and wants to commit his (and
> proofreaders) patches. He provided already a few patches and also
> corrections to the English document (which many other translators never
> report).

Thank you very much for advocating me, Jens. :-)

> > So, I'd love to apply for my own CVS write access.  How should I do
> > it?  I've found http://people.debian.org/~joey/misc/webwml.html but it
> > describes a process around web...
>
> Yep, this is the right document. Reply to Joey only and provide a
> preferred account name and an encrypted key, so that he can process it.

All right, ...done.

> PS: Do you work also on other documents, web pages, ...?

Since I also translate web pages and review other Japanese
translators' works and a Japanese main web committer Nobuhiro IMAI
have recently been busy, I'm happy if I can also get a commit access
to the web page repository. :-)

(I've also explained this point to Joey.)

Many thanks,

-nori