CVS write access for DDP

Hi Joey,

can you please give nori write access to the Debian DDP CVS? He
translates currently the Release Notes and wants to commit his (and
proofreaders) patches. He provided already a few patches and also
corrections to the English document (which many other translators never
report).

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 09:14:57PM +0900, Kobayashi Noritada wrote:
> From: Jens Seidel
> Subject: Re: Please commit Japanese translation updates of Etch Release Notes
> Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2006 08:21:39 +0100
>
> I'll keep sending others' contributions to the translation and will
> always try to record all the contributors in its commit log, but that

Yep, this is a good idea!

> policy will force you to commit many revisions each time.  It'll be
> bad...

It's not sooo bad, but this makes also your patch preparation more
expensive.

> So, I'd love to apply for my own CVS write access.  How should I do
> it?  I've found http://people.debian.org/~joey/misc/webwml.html but it
> describes a process around web...

Yep, this is the right document. Reply to Joey only and provide a
preferred account name and an encrypted key, so that he can process it.

PS: Do you work also on other documents, web pages, ...?

Jens