Re: Please commit Japanese translation updates of Etch Release Notes

Hi nori,

On Tue, Nov 28, 2006 at 11:58:48AM +0900, Kobayashi Noritada wrote:
> Here attached Japanese translation updates of Etch Release Notes.
> Each of upto1.107/[1-7] in the tarball contains a modified file and a
> commit log file named "log".  Could you please commit these changes
> separately?

I committed these, thanks. I'm afraid that I probably forgot committing
one patch. I can still adapt the CVS log message if you want but another
solution is to grant you write access. Just ask if you want it.

PS: The mail was fairly large. Are we sure there are no analog modem
users on this list? (Now we are :-))

Jens