Re: debiandoc-sgml update --> Nice Korean PDF confirmed.

Hi,

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 09:35:58AM +0900, Yooseong Yang wrote:
> > I think hlatex-fonts-base dependency should not be declared directly by
> > debiandoc-sgml.  Instead, each documentation package needs to declare
> > all required packages to build by tracing recommend path.
> >

> Yeah, I am affirmative with this opinion. :)

Good.

> > I think recommending hlatex just the same way as cjk-latex is good
> > enough.  Let's hlatex and cjk-latex maintaner worry and suggests font
> > sets.
>
> I am not sure Changwoo (hlatex-* maintainer) read this ML.

Well, hlatex has maintaining a recommended font package.  So he is at
least thinking of this.

> > > Done.
> >

> Good works! :-)

I tested this with maint-guide.ko.sgml using my version in CVS branch.

Nice hangle characters :-)  Although I do not read it, I have decent
idea on it and I can certainly declare Korean PDF is generated well.

Osamu