Re: debiandoc-sgml to XML conversion with debiandoc2xml

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 08:06:26PM -0600, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> Osamu Aoki (osamu@debian.org) wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 09:02:04PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I found easy way to cleanly convert debiandoc-sgml file to DocBook XML.
> > >
> > > Path is: SGML -> Texinfo -> DocBook XML
> > >
> > > With the help of Jens and Ardo, Experimental debiandoc-sgml package has
> > > been created and  uploaded to my private public archive:
> > >
> > > deb http://people.debian.org/~osamu/package/ ./
> > > deb-src http://people.debian.org/~osamu/package/ ./
> > >
> > > After few reviews, I would like to upload to the archive.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Osamu
> > > PS: control field will be updated soon.
> >
> > >  debiandoc-sgml (1.1.85) unstable; urgency=low
> >
> > Oops, Ardo has new 1.1.85 package in archive.  you need to manually
> > install this to test.
>
> But it's only in CVS.  So, you first have to properly sync up with the CVS
> repository before you can merge.

1.1.85 has been uploaded by you per 10/2/2005 per
  http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debiandoc-sgml.html
Are you sure about your message?  You meant 1.1.86, I think.

As I see, you have 1.1.86 in CVS and Jens added 1.1.87

I do not understand "sync with CVS reposi..".  My package is fully in
sync for the testing purpose of script.  Maintainer field etc. do not
matter.

CVS branch osamu_branch is also updated with my changes.  The package I
uploaded again is now is version as 1.1.86 so no special care is needed
to install on normal sid machine.  THere is no significant change other
than version number to ease installation.

This test package needs to be "dpkg -P"ed before installing official
package.  I have done minor typo/documentation update in CVS branch
version.

Osamu