Re: debiandoc-sgml to XML conversion with debiandoc2xml

Osamu Aoki (osamu@debian.org) wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 08:06:26PM -0600, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> > Osamu Aoki (osamu@debian.org) wrote:

> > > Oops, Ardo has new 1.1.85 package in archive.  you need to manually
> > > install this to test.
> >
> > But it's only in CVS.  So, you first have to properly sync up with the CVS
> > repository before you can merge.
>
> 1.1.85 has been uploaded by you per 10/2/2005 per
>   http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/debiandoc-sgml.html
> Are you sure about your message?  You meant 1.1.86, I think.

Yes, I indeed meant 1.1.86.  Sorry about the confusion.

> As I see, you have 1.1.86 in CVS and Jens added 1.1.87

Yes.

> I do not understand "sync with CVS reposi..".  My package is fully in
> sync for the testing purpose of script.  Maintainer field etc. do not
> matter.

I thought you were still working of the source package and applying your
patch to that.  So, I was trying to suggest to first do a 'cvs co' and
apply yout patch to that.  Then you would've run into the version number
issue.  That's all.