Re: DDP restoration plan proposal (medium-term move to Alioth)

On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 01:54:54PM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 01:17:13AM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 02, 2004 at 12:25:56AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > > Ok, here's my proposal on how should DDP be restored:
> Just my two cents for publishing:
>
> a. Remove all makefiles from the (future) alioth DDP repository. (ddp)
> b. Remove all data/sgml files from current old-gluck repository.
>
> A script on gluck can automatically (over-)write all makefiles within
> a checkout copy of the alioth repository, and publish soon after.
> That's all.  Little variants of this approach could be considered
> (e.g.data files for selecting languages, etc.)

Yes.  I also was thinking the same.

2 invocation of "cvs export" are the weay to do this :-)

Now just fine additional points:

  a'. Remove all shell scripts from the (future) alioth DDP repository.
  b'. Move cleaned old-gluck repository to new-gluck repository (staff)

Everything except last one can be done by one of us without asking
Debian staff group people :-)  Project Admins are a member of ddp.

Osamu

Osamu