Re: How to join new DDP activity in alioth.d.o

On Sun, Feb 01, 2004 at 04:43:05PM +0100, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Although DDP at alioth.d.o has not functioning yet, it is not too early
> to get account.  Joy, I know you are busy now.  I think some blessing by
> you stating that this is really the direction you envision for the
> future of DDP, will help gain more momentum of DDP.  (CCed joy just to
> get extra attention.)

You're just annoying me, but okay ;) I have no idea what to think of your
idea because I definitely don't have time to deal with it, and I will not
endorse nor object to anything at this point...

The whole idea of the documentation project depending on one person, be it
Oliver, Adam, myself or anyone else, is flawed. Someone should simply do
whatever work needs to be done, and that's about it...

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.